Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Tonight's songs?

Someone claiming to be at today's dress rehearsal says this of tonight's show, but we've been punked before:

Matt Giraud - So Small (played piano)
Scott MacIntyre - I recognized his song, but for the life of me I can’t
remember the name of it. (played piano)
Michael Sarver - Ain’t Goin’ Down Till the Sun Comes Up
Allison Iraheta - Blame It on Your Heart
Kris Allen - To Make You Feel My Love (sat on a stool)
Adam Lambert - Ring of Fire (very sexy Eastern-influenced version that pretty much made every woman over the age of 20 in the audience ready to jump him)
Lil Rounds - Independence Day
Danny Gokey - Jesus, Take the Wheel (partial standing O)
Alexis Grace - Jolene
Anoop - You Were Always on My Mind

"Not sure if the performance order is correct since I didn’t take notes. The first four are definitely correct, although again we don’t know where Megan is in the lineup since she didn’t perform (wardrobe malfunction). It definitely seemed to me like they were saving the “fan favorites” for the second half. Adam and Danny by far got the biggest audience reaction, both before, during, and after their performances. Right now it seems like they are the clear front-runners. Everyone else was good, but they both had that extra something."

No comments:

Post a Comment