Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Michael getting makeover

American Idol stylist Miles Siggins told E Online that there will be "two major makeovers." Anoop Desai and Michael Sarver.

"You should've seen how long it took us to persuade Anoop to wear that Polo shirt last Thursday," Miles tells us. "It was very adventurous for him. And Michael needs some help too. I'm going to help them look the best they can."

Oil rigger Michael tells us he's up for the challenge: "I've been shopping a lot lately and trying to take my style more seriously. I was never a shopper before." Meanwhile, Idol makeup artist Mezhgan Hussainy has some big plans in store for rocker Adam Lambert: "My goal is to tone Adam's makeup down. Instead of people paying attention to his song, they're like, 'Oh my God. He has so much bronzer on.' I'm going to help him with that." Yay for Wet Wipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment