Friday, March 6, 2009

A Q&A with Michael

What are your personal goals in life?
To win a Grammy, have a successful music career and love my family.

If you couldn't sing, which talent would you most like to have?
Acting talent.

What's your most embarrassing moment?
Walking out on stage with my fly open.

What's your proudest moment?
When my children were born.

Do you have any rituals or things you do before you perform?
Pray and relax.

What other talents do you have?
I play the piano, drums, guitar and I can paint, tile and build.

Do you have any formal singing training?
No.

When did you first start to sing?
10 years of age.

Who's your favorite male and female artist?
Michael Jackson and Celine Dion


What's your favorite quote?
"Even if the truth hurts it's always better than a lie." - Simon Cowell

If you don't make it on American Idol, what will you do?
Go back to work, love my family and keep pursuing my purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment